Counter

maandag 25 april 2011

Weekend Getaway


I've decided to write my blog in English from now on. My English is kinda crappy, but I want it to improve and  I thought it would be awesome if you can see how it improves (at least, I hope it will...). My weekend was kinda nice, I went to the mountains with my parents, sounds boring, but it was fun though. As you can see at the pictures, it was snowing.We went to this national state park with huge trees, I would fit in a bazillion times. And my father, the thief, stole some pineapples. It's like super illegal to take something with you, but he didn't care.

Back in Davis the weather was really nice, I think my milk bottle legs (I don't think that's a good thing to say, but you get the point) are gone now! Oh and today I had my first test, but I totally messed it up, cause I didn't understand the questions. But you know, life goes on.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten